Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 291

Thread: SOS Hall of Glamour Queens

  1. #101
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you, Janie. Your pretty too [img]smile.gif[/img] And your not old!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Hehehe, how are you doing today?

  2. #102
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    your all so pretty..I'd post one of me but I'm at school(don't tell) and i'llmt pics are at my computer at home. But I will put on up when I get the chance.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #103
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can't wait to see your pic. [img]smile.gif[/img] I stayed home today. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  4. #104
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Mandie, you're so pretty hun [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *smooshes you*

    Krissy - hurry up and post that pic!!! *grrrr* lol

  5. #105
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mandie, you are VERY pretty [img]smile.gif[/img] You're not whiter than me though [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #106
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I love all these pictures! Its great to see all these lovely people's faces.

    I have lots of new pictures of Chai but I won't post them unless she says I can.

    I have a really nice on of her at PITP with Darren in the back ground. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #107
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awww Mandy you look gorgeous!!!


    Kat

  8. #108
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aww, thank you, guys [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I feel *slightly* pretty now. hehe

  9. #109
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Terry you make sure you get a pic of Michelle.. I need to see her!!! she knows this LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

    Krissy we need to see you too my dear and Laurie.. dont let her escape to that airport without leaving a pic behind LOL

    Kat

  10. #110
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have lots of new pictures of Chai but I won't post them unless she says I can.

    I have a really nice on of her at PITP with Darren in the back ground. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    ******************

    Me too. I wish she would post them when she gets back [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •